The City Council of A Coruña aims to encourage open knowledge, making the contents and information that belong to or are generated by the administration available for public use. As such, within the web portal content can be found that is free to the public domain. Below the types of content that you can find on this sectoral web portal are stated, as are the usage licenses to which they are subject:
The texts (unless otherwise stated) on the City Council of A Coruña web portal are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Spain Creative Commons license under the same 2.5 Spain License.
You are free to:
- Copy, distribute and publicly redistribute the material.
- Make derivative works.
Under the following conditions:
- You must give appropriate credit to the City Council of A Coruña (with a link).
- Non-Commercial .You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- By reusing or distributing the material, the terms of the license of the material must be made clear.
- Some of these conditions may not be applicable if permission for the author’s rights are obtained from the owner.
OTHER TYPES OF CONTENT
The images, videos and other content that is not text is subject to the copyright of its owner or the City Council usage license request, apart from where stated otherwise.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license are available via the information request page.
The rights derived from the legitimate uses or other limitations recognised by law are not affected by that stated above.
The City Council of A Coruña is committed to accessibility in every scope.
Based on the conviction that accessibility is not just in the interest of people with disabilities, but rather it improves the web access for all persons, all the municipal websites use W3C technology standards.
The pages on this website adhere to the AA framework pursuant to Regulation UNE 139803:2004 and the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. All the Priority 1 and Priority 2 requirements have been checked with a manual accessibility analysis through different semi-automatic tools, user agents and technical help.
The vast number of pages and people that are contained on municipal web sites may mean that errors occur that impede certain users from accessing the information. If you have any difficulty accessing the information on these pages, please let us know by filling out the Suggestions and Complaints (S&C) form, or you can get in touch with citizen services by calling 010 ( or 981 920 010 if you are calling from outside the municipal district).